Isnin, 3 Jun 2013

Because of 1 billion


if let say i got 1 billion ringgit, what would i do?
i would spend for only three reason, 

1. For myself
I will use it for 'nikah' :) not the grand one but enough to make other people know that i have married. if nikah was done with appropriate way, then we should get to avoid any 'fitnah', live peacefully and full of tranquility with my love one which is 'halal'. Then we will be able to perform umrah and hajj togather.

2. For my family
Of course i need to help and share my happiness with my family. Since my family is everything to me. They here and always beside me whatever circumstance i face in my life. that is the price for what the family it is. or maybe open some business. in islam, the said 90% of the wealth is come from business. 

3. For the needy
We should not forget the poor and needy. whatever rezeki or happiness we have in our life, we should always remember to give zakat and sedekah. Because we live to give to others some of our wealth.

pic : google

some spend 1billion ringgit to expend their business.

If you get 1 billion ringgit, what would you spend for? 

0 111 dah komen, awk bila lagi? :

Catat Ulasan

komen dari akaun google plus korang SH boleh baca tapi orang lain xboleh baca. ada problem dgn google+ comment, so tak boleh nak aktifkan,

Sebarang komen yang ditinggalkan adalah tanggungjawab anda sendiri. SakinHani tidak akan bertanggunjawab terhadap komen yang ditinggalkan.

SakinHani juga berhak untuk mengedit atau memadam mana-mana komen yang dikemukakan kepada blog ini seperti:
>Komen yang disifatkan sebagai spam
>Komen tidak senonoh
>Komen mengandungi bahasa atau ayat yang boleh menyinggung sensitiviti kaum atau agama yang lain
>Komen yang menyerang seseorang individu atau organisasi
>Komen yang berbaur perkauman